Potential.ly has extended its support to integrate over LTI 1.3 Advantage Tool into Blackboard.
Potential.ly LTI - Blackboard
LTI is a protocol that describes installation, launch and API integration of external tools within an LMS system. Potential.ly has extended its support to integrate over LTI 1.3 Advantage Tool into Blackboard.
5. Click on Register LTI 1.3/Advantage Tool.
6. Enter Client.id obtained in step 2.
7. Under Institution policies section, for User Fields to Send please select Name, Email Address and Role in Course.
8. In Allow grade service access check yes
9. Click submit.
10. Approve the Potential.ly tool to make it accessible to course builders.
Add Potential.ly LTI content to Course
2. Ensure that you are enrolled into the course.
3. Go to Content.
4. Select Build Content –> [your deep linking label: Potential.ly]
5. A page with your playlists will appear, Add a playlist to the course.
6. If you do not have any playlists, then click the CREATE button to create a new playlist.
7. Creating a new playlist will land you on your yourorganization.potential.ly site. After creating and publishing the playlist, please go back to Blackboard and follow steps. 1 to 5 to add the new playlist to course.
8. Launch Potential.ly playlist from the course.
* Client.id: <provided by integration manager>
** Launch URL: < provided by integration manager >
Tip: Now you have setup your Blackboard LTI Integration on the platform.
Feel free to reach out to us in case you have questions or need assistance.